Executive-Recruitment Operations at Vbeyond
Views:221 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Leadership Role - Digi Commerce (10-15 yrs)
1. Strong storyteller who can articulate story through power point
2. Independently lead 1-5 client conversations to bring a deal to closure
3. Ability to lead large consulting projects to closure
4. Knowledge to build roadmap for digital shelf technologies
5. Efficient in evaluating new digital shelf technologies in the market that can add value to ecommerce business
6. Define and set up processes to continuously optimize client's e-commerce digital shelf metrics
7. Drive technology selection for clients and create roll out plan by market
8. Perform product comparisons and fitment studies and build POCs to identify the right tool across the digital shelf for various capabilities
9. Own and drive syndication capabilities for markets working with our PXM (Product Experience management) partners. Build improvements for client's PXM processes through tools like Salsify, Syndigo, Clavis, Edge etc.
10. Ability to integrate the digital shelf story with internal master data management story
11. Knowledge in content operations
Job specific requirements:
1. Bachelor's or advanced degree (preferred Masters) in Computer Science or Business administration with strong technology background experience.
2. Minimum 6 years progressive experience in the Digital or eCommerce space. Preferred experience with Content Management for at least 2 y
3. Proficient in multiple technology disciplines: Product Information Management (PIM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Product Experience Management (PXM), content syndication, Product Content Management, master data management
4. Consumer Packaged Goods products experience a strong plus
5. Proven collaboration ability, effectively working across multiple stakeholder groups, cross-functional groups, departments, and leadership teams both within the organization and outside of the organization.
6. Strong business acumen specific to eCommerce levers that drive results & ability to pivot technology based on constant new informational inputs
7. Good customer facing and communication skills that talk the talk of eCommerce. Be a thought leader in the space of eCommerce and technology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.