Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:47 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leadership Role - Data Governance - Investment Bank (8-13 yrs)
Exciting opportunity with one of the leading Investment Bank aggressively expanding Data governance professionals in India hence looking to hire specialist.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on experience in Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Stewardship, Data lineage, Data Protection.
- Responsible to create Data Governance approach using assessment, Design, Implementation and Monitoring framework for multiple organization.
- Responsible to manage multiple data management / quantitative analysis teams through subordinate managers.
- Strong demonstration of control approach and ability to supervise and work with zero-tolerance on control gap.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Graduation/Post Graduation with 8+years of good hands on experience in Data governance, Data quality, Data Strategy role.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP & SWISS GAAP accounting standards will be an added advantage.
- Experience of project execution in the areas of operational improvement and finance system migration.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.