Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:320 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Leadership Role - Customer Experience Operations - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-10 yrs)
- This is a core leadership role in the customer experience function. You will be responsible for the Net Promoter Score system delivering results across the organization. You will have the opportunity to work on designing the system and hiring teams to ensure implementation across geographies.
- By nature this will be a collaborative role that will require coordination and inno0vation across functions optimizing for customer delight. You will have demonstrated experience in execution and be excited to solve some of our most challenging problems.
Job Responsibilities :
- Build and implement an NPS system for the organization
- Partner with teams within customer experience, and our product, engineering and tools teams to improve processes and the resulting customer experience for consumers
- Produce, dig into and use data and insights to identify opportunities to improve speed, quality, effectiveness, and customer experience Partner with support and company-level leadership to guide priority projects
- Referral and renewal growth will be key metrics by which success in this role will be measured
Skills & Experience
- You have built teams / processes from the ground up, and want to dig into the details to operate at the lowest level of detail
- You stay oriented to the goal you're trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, outstanding customer experience
- You have 10+ years experience in management consulting, technology, startup or a related field
- Proficient in excel (can perform complex functions) / SQL (Required)
Qualifications and Experience Required :
- Minimum Qualifications Education from Tier 1 B-Schools with 10+ years' experience
- Experience 8- 10+ years experience in management consulting, technology, or start-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.