Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:979 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Leadership Recruiter - Staffing Business - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (8-10 yrs)
Exp: 8 - 10 years
Talents from Tier 1 B Schools Only
- Min 3+ years experience in internal recruitment (Overall 8+ years in recruitment)
- 8+ Years in the recruitment Industry (Last 3-5 years in Internal Recruitment)
- A 'consultative sales' mindset and approach, and collaborative in attitude and style
- Multi Lingual (Advantage)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - proven record of building and maintaining relationships at senior (CXO and CXO-1) levels
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline is highly preferred
- The Senior Recruiter will be working closely with the top leadership and reporting into the Regional Head of Recruitment.
- We are looking for someone that will be hands-on, carry requisitions, manage an evolving group of leaders, help drive employer branding in the region and serve as the true talent consultant for the region.
- This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact to the business.
The three primary elements of the role are :
1. Responsible for senior stakeholder relationship management and satisfaction.
2. Responsible for market intelligence within the scope of work.
3. Jointly responsible for innovation & process excellence oversight with the team.
Additional responsibilities :
- Searching for (using various Internet sources and referral techniques) qualified candidates
- Screening and presenting viable candidates to our clients, based on detailed job descriptions
- Assisting in checking employment references
- Arranging for background checks if necessary
- Scheduling interviews
- Briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
- Managing the offer process including helping to follow-up with candidates and extending offers
- Maintaining thorough and accurate documentation on all conversations with candidates
- Building a database of candidates with whom you have a relationship with
- Understanding technology and the marketplace
- Prospecting for job openings
- Networking with candidates and hiring managers
- Building a book of business
- Leverage innovative and social networking sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates and to build a pipeline of candidates based on the needs of the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.