Leadership Position - Market Research (10-15 yrs)
Leadership Position - Market Research
Leadership Position - Market Research with (Leading MR & Analytics Org) for Delhi & NCR location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead Market Research teams which will enable Org to offer enterprise-data driven predictive analytics solutions to its clients.
- They need an analytic leader who has the passion, experience, skills and ability to lead specialized teams which work on MR analytics for different clients & projects within Org.
- Lead multiple MR Analytics teams responsible for shaping and delivering the analytics and insight needed to drive MR programs across multiple clients & projects
- Responsible to work closely with the Sr. Management in developing and implementing the company strategic plans for MR
- Responsible for managing & developing existing and/or new client relationships in the MR Analytics space
- Responsible for creating a presence of Org in the Global MR Analytics space
- Provide company thought leadership in a number of areas related to MR, including customer segmentation, predictive modeling, data mining strategy and other analytic approaches
- Lead team members, including personal development and set work direction
Experience and skills:
- Have analytical/statistical experience such as predictive modelling, Segmentation analysis, multiple regression, Conjoint analysis
- Proven ability to grow or build a successful team
- A deep understanding of the ever-changing ME Analytics landscape
- Have a strong strategic vision
- Experience in working with US / international clients
Request you to kindly go through the details and forward your resume or refer some good profile as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org along with below mention details.
Will look forward to hear from you
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.