Leadership Hiring Role - Executive Search Firm (3-8 yrs)
Key Result Areas:
- Design and Implement Search Strategy. Manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
- Conducting intensive research about the Industries, Companies & Clients
- Map Role Criteria, Design Job Description & Making Reports.
- Identify prospective candidates, build out profiles in our database, develop phone and email details, and verify that information.
- Develop your own network within the industry with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence
- Contribute to the overall firm strategy and business building goals. Extensive high- level interaction with candidates.
1. Very strong communication skills and the ability to be highly articulate.
2. Confident and assertive, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
3. Very strong teamwork and leadership skills.
4. A very high degree of initiative and the ability to work independently.
5. A result oriented approach to work and a high degree of creativity and innovation.
6. Sharp influencing skills, the ability to connect, convince and build credibility.
Salary offered : 8 - 15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.