Manager - Executive Search at ABC Consultants
Views:886 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Leadership Consulting Role - Utilities Sector - SAP HANA (10-20 yrs)
Looking for candidates with Strong Consulting background in Utilities (Resources) industry with SAP HANA experience
- SAP Process experience: SAP Sales & Distribution, SAP IS-Utilities, CRM, Salesforce etc. (any 2)
- Deep knowledge in Utilities industry (Transmission and Distribution, Retail etc.) - Mandatory
- Very deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects
- Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholders groups and execute on-time and on budget
- Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP System Integration projects be able to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Utilize Process understanding (OTC, Credit and Collections etc.) and SAP experience to design, implement and deliver enhanced capabilities for Utilities Clients.
- Drive Business Readiness and Deployment activities for global regions
- Project manage large, complex business Programmes to deliver digitally enabled solutions
- To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
- Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
- SAP Certification (IS-Utilities; CRM) or Salesforce would be an advantage
- Project Management: PMP or Prince 2 Would be an advantage
NOTE: I am looking for candidates who have been working in Utilities (Resources) domain with strong SAP HANA experience from Consulting background.
If your profile is not inline with this please do not submit your resume.