Manager - Executive Search at ABC Consultants
Views:4238 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Leadership Consulting Role - Transmission & Distribution - Utilities Sector (10-22 yrs)
- Looking for candidates with Strong Consulting background & Utilities industry
- To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
- Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
- Process Expertise: Transmission & Distribution (T&D), Smart Grids, AMI, Grid Operations, Field Operations, System Planning, Asset Management, Enterprise Transformation, Analytics
- The resource should be a deep subject matter expert in Utilities industry especially in the T&D space.
- Deep knowledge in Utilities industry with core expertise in Transmission & Distribution including Grid Operations, Field Operations, Smart Grids and AMI
- Exposure to innovation - IoT, Cyber Security, Digital, Analytics, Mobility, Distributed Energy etc.
- Ability to assess Value Potential of a T&D transformation program and ability to architect the value proposal
- Blend of Utilities Industry and Consulting
- Strong exposure to International Utilities clients (including onshore client facing consulting work experience)
- Deep Process Expertise: Transmission & Distribution, Grid Operations, Smart Grids, Analytics, Process Automation, Field Operations, System Planning, Microgrid Planning and Asset Management
- Extensive System Exposure: Hands on experience of working with T&D systems (deep experience with at least 3 of the following systems - SCADA, DMS, OMS, Grid Cyber Security, MDMS, AMR/AMI, DRMS, DERMS and GIS)
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory intricacies with experience in driving initiatives to meet compliance requirements such as CAPEX plans, grid predictability and grid reliability is preferred
- Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective
- IS Utilities, SAP Certification (Would be an advantage)
- SAP ISU CRM / Oracle CC&B related experience
- SCADA Certification Siemens/ABB/Honeywell/Schneider etc. (Would be an advantage)
NOTE: This is for Core Resources & Utilities industry. I am looking for candidates who have been into Utilities domain. If you are not in this domain please do not submit your resume.