TA Advisor at Talentgen Advisory LLP
Views:254 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Leader - Total Rewards - Insurance - XLRI/TISS/MDI (10-11 yrs)
Total Rewards Leader
Position Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the development of the Total reward strategy across all businesses and functions, in collaboration with others, assuring internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Developing compensation strategy and directing the design, implementation and communication of all management and executive compensation plans/policies for all compensation programs.
- Developing health and welfare benefit strategy and directing the design, implementation, communication and cost control of health and welfare benefit programs
- Providing leadership, guidance and direction while ensuring the regional deployment of the company's compensation programs including annual salary planning/merit increases process, salary structures, variable pay and other incentive programs to ensure alignment with company's goals, initiatives and budget.
- Working in partnership with external vendors and consultants in both compensation and benefit arenas to ensure the company is positioned competitively and stays current on trends/changes in both the utility industry and general industry.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit programs, policies and guidelines and ensuring they are market competitive, cost effective, aligned with corporate goals and are in compliance with company policies and other government and regulatory requirements.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation and benefit programs and identifying opportunities to better enable the company to improve employee engagement, facilitate proactive and effective messaging and cadence as well as support the company's growth and strategic plan.
- Playing a critical role in the due diligence process and comprehensive review of all compensation and benefit plans for new ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
- Providing oversight, expertise and guidance to the Employee Services group responsible for all compensation and benefit administration.
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefit programs with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Financial ability to identify and implement cost-effective programs.
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience with involvement in execution as well as the development of strategic initiatives.
- Ability to effectively lead people and get results through others. In-depth knowledge and experience in effectively leading the wide-spectrum of compensation and benefits programs and practices which supports results-oriented business.
- Master's degree from XLRI/TISS/MDI strongly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.