Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:237 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Leader - Telecom Operations & Technology (12-18 yrs)
Role Description -
1. Delivery of the company's technologies strategy to ensure an exceptional level of service.
2. Analyzing performance of Technology Activities and documented resolutions, identifying problem areas, devising and delivering solutions to enhance quality of service to prevent future problems.
3. Ensuring operational excellence, process effectiveness and driving the right business behaviors and results.
4. Continuous Technology Innovation to ensure customer delight and business objectives.
5. Ensure continual improvement to all technology operations parameters.
6. Introduce New Technologies to automate operational process.
7. Ensure all Customer Satisfaction parameters of broadband service is continuously improved.
8. Ensure Network and application security, scalability, availability, reliability parameters are met and continuously improved.
Role Requirements :
1. Atleast 15-18 years of work experience in Telco / ISP/ Video service Provider industry.
2. Should have worked with Business/Operations teams and have experience in Managing Network Operating Center.
3. Knowledge of video; experience in managing a Triple Play environment is desirable.
4. B.E or Equivalent Technical Education is desirable.