Leader - Sales & Business Development - B2B EdTech - South Region - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Sales and Business Development Leader (B2B Edtech South Region)
- We are currently retained by a leading edtech to hire a Sales Head for their South region. This is a great opportunity for those who want to move into the edtech B2B space and carve out a niche for themselves.
- As the business head you will be responsible for new customer acquisition and maintaining relationship with existing key clients and grow and scale the business in the South region. This is a leadership role which needs a strong people leader who can manage aggressive targets and grow the business many fold.
The role will include:
- Build and scale the Sales Strategy and team for South India region
- Identify and acquire new business plus retain and grow the existing business
- Build and grow existing relationships with key accounts
- Maintain High customer satisfaction score for key clients
- Create compelling solutions in sync with the client needs to bring the sale to closure
- Follow through the billing and payment collection with the clients
To fit in the bill :
- 10 + years of Business Development/sales experience in B2B. Preferably from IT/Telecom/Consulting/Education industry with experience selling L&D programs or online learning programs
- Track record of successful selling and business development in the region.
- Ability to identify new accounts and expand growth across existing accounts
- Should be a aggressive hunter to close leads
- MUST have managed a large geographical distributed team
- Strong business acumen to assess a potential revenue opportunity
- Strong presentation, oratory skills and pitching skills
- MBA or master's degree from a premier business school is non negotiable
As for all startups -Self-starter with entrepreneurial qualities and ability to work effectively with the team, Partners and Clients at multiple location(s) with minimal supervision is preferred.
If you think you fit the bill, Apply with a cover note on how you fit the role and why you would be interested in this role along with your CTC details.