Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:530 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Leader - Resource Management (10-15 yrs)
Scouting for a seasoned resource management professional for one of the leading financial institution that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
- Strong risk management and internal control are core elements of the Group's strategy and all staff are responsible for managing and mitigating operational risks in their core operations.
- Requirement to be flexible, calm and focused. A pro-active approach to problem solving, with the ability to respond to urgent requests effectively is imperative
- Role holder will be expected to deal with escalations of resourcing issues, and make informed decisions on conflicting priorities and demands on supply of resources
The Resource Management lead will be responsible for:
- Resource Demand - Understanding the assurance activity demand.
- Scheduling - Owning and managing the resource schedule based on control assurance demand
- Capabilities - Defining the skill capabilities required of the team, maintain a skills matrix of the existing capabilities of the team and highlight gaps in knowledge and experience to support recruitment
- Strategic Priorities - Maintaining alignment of activities and prioritise resource allocation to high priority risk areas
Required Experience :
- Experience and knowledge of resourcing and forecasting
- Experience of Project Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of individuals and groups and at different levels of seniority
- Self-starter and effective collaborator
- Innovative and able to assess needs and propose solutions
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to influence without direct management authority
- Previous management experience
- Good understanding and experience of risk management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.