Consultant at Domnic Lewis International
Views:874 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leader - Project Procurement - Secure Power Business (10-18 yrs)
Hiring for - Project Procurement Leader - Solar (Magnetics)
Location - Bangalore, Marathhalli
Job summary :
- For the Secure Power Business, Energy Management Division, we are looking a new Project Procurement Leader (PPL)
- The LoB(Line of Business) is changing the way of working to be more Agile, the PPL will lead the procurement activities withing the Leagues or Squad.
- The Project Procurement Leader is part of a product development project team and works closely with the different members within the Offer Creation Process (OCP) such Engineers, Marketing, Product owners, Industrialization team etc. and/or the Brand Labeling Management Process (BLMP).
- This role is key to the coordination of procurement activities between Global Supply Chain and the business units with a focus on growth and meeting technical challenges through innovation / partnership with suppliers.
Main objectives as PPL :
- Achieve purchasing targets for the project (Supplier Sourcing, Cost, Contracts Time to Market, etc.)
- Contribute to the make or buy decision
- Lead project purchasing activities in collaboration with project team members
- Leverage innovation coming from suppliers (Design or buy, Co-development)
- Lead price negotiations for products, responsible for final resolution of all contractual agreements
- Monitor project and provide support to solve issues and ensure process compliance is accountable of end-to-end feasibility on the project
- Contribute proactively to align supplier selection with categories strategies (FC/RM/Electrical)
- Make a strong advanced business continuity plan to reduce the risk of supply chain disruption.
Qualifications - External :
Education: Engineering Bachelor or Master degree, MBA is a plus.
Job Related Experience : Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a Purchasing/Sourcing team of a Multinational corporation, Experience in product development purchasing with focus on magnetics, PCB & wire harness.
Business Understanding : Knowledge of components development, supply chain experience and understanding, with industrial product application. Business acumen & change leader.
Others : English Mandatory, Multicultural experience, Team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.