Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:618 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Leader - Process Improvement & Procurement - Manufacturing (6-10 yrs)
Purpose and Objective of the role :
Identify problems, improvement opportunities in Corteva and lead them by using a project management approach to provide end - to-end solutions. Support development of Sourcing & Logistics strategies and plan in a project team environment to deliver measurable financial/value add benefits by providing work stream leadership and applying six sigma methodology.
Key activities may include :
- Assure identification of improvement opportunities and receive projects as per Section Leads with in each section and create Project Charters
- Analyze KPI metrics and help develop improvement strategies
- Create a clear priority list and KPI for all the projects identified and share with Sr. Leadership team on a regular basis
- Lead quality control, review, work closely with BRRP and Corteva quality team if required S&L Quality team as well
- Assure that, all project deliverables fully support the business objective and all work is completed in a manner that meets the time, quality and cost (if any) requirements of the project.
- Drive the project from inception to implementation utilizing rigorous project management and established approach
- Develop work plan and actively manage timeline and resources to achieve agreed process/business objectives