Recruitment Specialist at Peoplestrong
Views:2319 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Leader - New Business Initiatives - Software Development (12-14 yrs)
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables:
- Lead the mid segment Engineering team, offer marketing team and supply chain teams in developing the new product roadmap and successful commercialization of these new products.
- Technology Brain of the organization with good understanding of the customer and competition space
- Single point of responsibilities for all the decision making in terms of portfolio offerings, pricing, technology adoption etc.
- Be the customer facing technology leader for all India opportunities for this segment and build relationships that will help Honeywell grow its presence in the mass mid segment in Indian market.
- Work jointly with product architect, sales team, distributors, channels and offer marketing team to ensure a healthy pipeline of ideas to be converted into NPIs, driving organic growth.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance to create products which meets the cost and specification needs of the targeted customer segment. Evaluate in-house, 3rd party for Engineering and manufacturing etc. to enable speed to market
- Drive greater efficiency through leveraging cross-functional teams to deliver NPI and customization, Value Engineering/Component Engineering projects.
- Oversee ISC activities (supplier evaluation, AME, Procurement, Quality Assurance) to ensure supply chain efficiency and quality maintenance when external supplier is deployed
- Make or Buy decisions for the targeted portfolio offerings
- Leverage common connected platforms which shall enable to deliver additional features/services.
Minimum of 12+ years of product development and offer Marketing experience, at least 4-5 years in leadership positions in SME industries.
- Strong Experience of introducing new products into the India market, right from the concept of the Idea to commercial success.
- Core product development and delivery experience. Delivery and commercial success of local products in the Indian markets is must.
- Good presentation, abstraction, analytical, and mentoring skills
- Experience with Agile software development practices and working experience of short-term delivery and support model
- Must have proven track record to develop successful local product for India or other market
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams (ISC, distributors and Channels Engineering and Marketing)
- Understanding of India market related to company business i.e. Industrial Safety, Electro-mechanical, sensing, warehousing, logistics, supply chain will be a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25%+
- Proven ability to energize and develop people, drive change, and work with cross functional teams
- Expertise in establishing product roadmaps and portfolios
- Experience in systems-based software product lines and mobile applications
- An understanding of current technology trends in cloud, mobile, big data, etc.
- An understanding of the local market opportunities and macro-trends
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.