Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:787 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Leader - Model Validation - Banking Domain (7-8 yrs)
Scouting seasoned professional for one of the leading financial institution that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
- Provide independent review and challenge of credit risk models/methodologies to a high degree of depth, as required by and detailed in the Bank's policies and standards.
- Provide input to/support the governance and reporting processes related to model risk management
1. Perform technical analysis and reviews of new and existing credit risk models, to ensure continual improvement in credit risk methodology
2. Identify appropriate internal and external data sources and gathering information to support analysis
3. Review regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with Basel III rules in IRB portfolios and support roll out portfolios moving to IRB
4. Support the development and review conformance with appropriate credit risk policies, including Group Model Risk policy, Pre and post notification and Senior Management Awareness
5. Proven expertise/in depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas of credit model risk management
6. Influence key stakeholders in the business to adopt group standards for model development, validation, monitoring and governance
- Experience in working with senior management and delivering against tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of banking environment and credit risk
- Familiarity with FRB/PRA regulations and IFRS9 accounting standards.
- Experience in working with audit, regulators and compliance
- Essential - Should have relevant experience in analytical industry. Hands-on experience in the use of statistical packages, such as SAS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.