Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:889 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Leader - Marketing - Automobile - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (18-21 yrs)
With a view to continue to strengthen our presence and to leverage the growth opportunities in the premium two wheeler space, we are looking for a marketing leader who can translate the organization vision into reality and provide inspired leadership to the marketing team.
We are looking for a dynamic, team-oriented, strategic thinker and savvy marketer to head the marketing team. This individual will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will be responsible for formulating marketing strategies that will establish the brand's reputation, enhance customer experience and drive growth. This role requires an individual who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- Translate and implement the vision of leadership team into mission, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Communication & Media Planning: Creative campaign development & media mix for various social and digital platforms.
- Product Events/Product launch: Develop & execute mega product launches, riding events, brand association and collaboration (eg. Beach volleyball).
- Merchandise & accessories: Devise and execute a comprehensive strategy to establish 'Merchandise and Accessories' as revenue generation vertical for the company.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors- activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Anticipate bottlenecks. Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Ensuring leverage of digital platforms for Branding and creating the brand aura through social media channels.
- Integrated marketing communications plan, including Marketing calendar in close coordination with Agencies, Product Management, Sales team
- Knowledge of ATL & BTL media and how to use it in brand plans
- Briefing the agency; Evaluation of creatives
- Local adaptations of brand materials asper regional needs
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 20+ years- experience in Marketing
- MBA in marketing from a tier-1 b-school. Should have an understanding of two-wheeler industry.
- Individuals with an engineering mindset and experience in FMCG and two wheeler industry will be preferable.
- Proficiency in managing partner relations: research teams, agencies and vendors.
- Must be able to operate successfully in a lean organization; must be able to articulate and advocate initiatives working with other teams and be able to create a vision and organization that can scale rapidly with growing volume.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Detailed understanding of digital marketing channels including Adwords, Facebook ads, SEO, social media, email marketing, affiliate marketing and web analytics.
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Drive for results and out of box thinker.
- Excellent understanding of the marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audience and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices in auto-mobile industry.