Senior Consultant at Indihire Consultants
Views:337 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Leader/Manager - Data Business Intelligence - KPO (8-14 yrs)
Scouting for seasoned professionals for one of the leading MNC that offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Looking for a hands-on data analytics manager to lead a team of data analysts working across a number of finance functions: platform accounting, treasury, tax,insurance
- You will be responsible for leading the team to deliver analytics, reporting, ETL pipelines and dashboards in a rapidly growing finance technology team
- Work with teams to automate reporting and build a strong reporting architecture
- Own weekly and monthly dashboards and reporting packages to business & leadership
- Own and monitor the data quality of critical financial data pipelines
- Continuously optimize ETL jobs to hit performance targets
- You will leverage the suite of data analytics tools, frameworks available to the greater
- Overall 8+ years of experience and at least 6 years of experience in enterprise BI and analytics
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and Sub queries.
- Strong experience building analytics solutions using data visualization software required.
- Experience with owning data pipeline (ETL) to design, build, and rollout of analytical dashboards that support business needs
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, ETL tools and frameworks
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Team building and management skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills