Senior Consultant at IndiHire Consultants
Views:736 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Leader/Manager - Compensation - BPO/IT/KPO (8-14 yrs)
Leaders - Compensation Manager
- Scouting for seasoned professionals for one of the leading MNC that offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
- Overall planning of compensation - Budgeting/ forecasting.
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs, resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies, ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Designs and develops training, education and communication materials for the implementation of global/ local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues, and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources, finance and the business, and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
- Help in tool set implementation for the compensation function in respective area