Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:629 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Leader - HR Operations - Digital Technology Firm (18-22 yrs)
HR Operations Leader
- We are handling an exciting and challenging opportunity with leading Digital Technology enabled company for the role of HR Operations Leader.
- Client is looking for a leader who has experience in setting up & managing HR shared services and HR Technology. Extensive experience in complete employee life cycle management from onboarding to exit.
- Expertise in leading Automation and digitization initiatives.
- Skilled in handling large workforce across multiple locations. Accountable to enhance business value and customer delight by right structuring and operational governance.
- HR Shared Services, Global Payroll Management, Compensation Management, Employee Benefits and HR Reporting.
- Excellent vendor engagement experience in handling HR Operations, Payroll, Statutory compliance and employee benefits administration.
- Strategic partnering with business and stakeholder for various HR Implementation system.
- Handling HR Policies implementation across various regions.
- HR Transformation, Implementation and various HR Projects & Programs.
- Accountable for various HR Process, Policies and Automations.
- Candidates with minimum 18 - 22 years experience from Software Product & Services background is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.