Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:889 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leader - HR Learning & Analytics - FMCG/Manufacturing/Retail (10-15 yrs)
- Must not have more than 3 less than 3 years stints in employment career.
- Must have clearly visible promotions in their career stints. One designation to next or one level to next.
- Exposure to international environment is preferable.
EXP : Only between 10- 15 years
Job Responsibilities :
- The Global Leader for Learning and Analytics will report to the Vice President of Human Resources for the Group.
- Leadership Development : Lead the design, delivery, measurement and continuous improvement of global leadership development programs.
- Competency and Values Development : Lead the design, delivery, measurement and continuous improvement of global competency and values development programs.
- Management Trainee Program : Lead the design, delivery, measurement and continuous improvement of global competency and values development programs.
- Succession and High Potential Program : Lead the design, delivery, measurement and continuous improvement of global succession and high potential programs.
- HR Analytics : Lead the design, delivery, and improvement of analytics for global HR. Utilize the outcomes of the analytics to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- A bachelors degree required, master's preferred in HR / OD / Learning & Development
- At least 10 + years of experience in designing, delivering & driving training / learning programs for medium to large organizations in an international, multicultural environment.
- Very good knowledge and demonstrated success implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, especially in leadership and professional development areas including competencies and core values
- Experience in designing, delivering, evaluation and continuous improvement of programs addressing executive and senior leadership succession, high potential employee development as well as MBA sourced high potential candidates for leadership development.
- Strong experience driving training creation using various authoring tools, experience implementing and/or managing LMS or LCMS systems, tools and resources including online and social media techniques.
- Experience conducting organizational level, program level, and individual level needs analysis to identify learning and development needs and target program development.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing data reporting, analytics, and recommended actions across the entire HR enterprise.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create clear, concise executive-level presentations or positioning documents.
- Proven experience taking a strategic perspective to learning and people development within the Retail and / or Manufacturing industries
- Superior large-scale program and project management skills
- Ability to travel internationally a minimum of four times per year, additional as business needs require
- Very strong teamwork skills, especially in virtual teaming, collaboration, and coaching.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.