TA Advisor at Talentgen Advisory LLP
Views:225 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Leader - Enterprise Sales - IT/SaaS (10-12 yrs)
Sales Leader - Enterprise Sales (IT / SaaS)
Location: Bangalore/Mumbai (On-Site)
We are looking for an experienced senior leader for Enterprise Sales to scale Digitap.ai solutions and
products in the market. Candidate will be selling to Banks, Large NBFCs / Finance enterprises in India.
The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience, is a Go Getter, has a drive to win - gets results
despite hurdles, rejection, is persuasive and have the drive to win over competition. The individual will
be responsible for winning business from new customers for Digitap.ai and will manage relationship
with Digitap's customers. Shall build and maintain relations with clients at CXO's levels and achieve
trusted partner status with our clients.
This is primarily a 'HUNTING' profile, ideal candidate should have experience in closing B2B deals in
the given market. Candidate is also expected to have an existing network of professional connects
which can be converted to leads.
We are a Bangalore based tech start-up founded in 2019, focused on building high-tech AI / ML and
Compliance related digital solutions for BFSI firms. We provide our solutions to new age internet driven
businesses for reliable, fast and 100% compliant Customer Onboarding, Automated Risk Management
along with BigData enabled services like Risk Analytics and Customized Scorecards. Our proprietary
Machine Learning Algorithms and Modules provide one of the best success rates in the market. Working with the largest digital lenders of India, the team brings together deep and vibrant experience in Fintech Product & Risk Management, Fraud Detection and BIG DATA Analytics.
We currently work with 120+ clients including some of the largest BFSI platforms in the country like
Bajaj, Kreditbee, Navi, ICICI and many more.
As Sales Leader - Enterprise Sales, You Will:
- Be the face of the company in the Banking and Large Finance Enterprise community
- Create network of Banking / Large NBFC clients who will use Digitap.AI solutions
- Be responsible to open new accounts and sustain strategic customer relationships by selling our complete portfolio of solutions to the target segment
- Formalize and deliver on the tactical sales plans, following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings and product demos as necessary.
- Create a small team of Sales and Account Managers for the purpose of hunting new clients and farming revenue from existing clients
- Make us a top recall in the Banking and NBFC fabric of the BFSI Industry
- Will carry a sales target (revenue, number of clients) and we expect you to hit target as often as possible
- Act as a bridge between customers and the product team when it comes to feedback and product
- Be a leader at industry events/conferences by actively networking and evangelizing Digitap.ai's value proposition.
- Prompt update of every action item / customer detail with regular (fortnightly / monthly)reports to be presented to reporting manager / management Stay abreast with current affairs especially within and around BFSI sector in India.
- MBA required. 10+ years' direct selling experience in Technology Products/ Services / Solutions
primarily in B2B environment.
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience preferred. Banking sales experience is a must.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills. Experience and comfort in working with Finance and Fintech industry customers
- Understanding of Banking and NBFC segment, must have delivered solutions/ product there successfully
- Ability to open new doors and to manage accounts as an individual contributor at first
- Ability to hire and groom an effective sales team. Train the team for success.
- Well versed in Pricing and revenue models, must be good at negotiations
- Ability to understand client's business and impact analysis of solutions being proposed
- Ability to Manage conversation at CXO level and Relationship Management
- Ability to work independently and as a self starter. Prior experience in early stage start up is a bonus. Must be comfortable in handling ambiguity.
- Proven track record of Achieving revenue numbers
What this is not:
- This is NOT a 9 to 5 job
The best in the industry + ESOPs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.