Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:3871 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Leader - Digital Transformation - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Scouting for a seasoned professional for one of the most prestigious client having the following responsibilities :
- Incumbent would participate in running a transformation, Quality, process excellence,and driving lean six sigma initiatives.
- Incumbent would bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to clients
- Incumbent would work with multi-function teams and onboard all important stakeholders to constantly enrich the engagement for clients
- Lead right from business diagnostic and initial opportunity assessment all the way to planning and strategy development through implementation
- Work with the client to together nail down Business outcomes that matter, identify metrics/KPIs, envisage client business scenarios and spell out clearly the value proposition from the customer standpoint.
- Bring in perspectives of Design Thinking as well as Advanced Technologies Mobility, SaaS, Cognitive Computing, Natural Language Processing, Analytics etc. to enhance the transformation opportunity for existing / new clients
- Act as a true visionary for the client and help them drive large meaningful impact.
- BFSI experience is preferred.
- Use of digital technologies while driving transformation initiatives is required say Robotics, automation, cloud, big data, saas, smack etc.
- Business process consultant are required not IT consultant.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.