Leader - Data Science - Community Management Platform - PhD (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As Director of Data Science and Analytics, you will be responsible for spearheading the efforts in using textual analysis via Machine learning & Artificial Intelligence and develop solutions for complex business problems. This profile will also be leading the Data Science and Analytics Team of the client.
Client Details :
- Our client is the world's first community management platform that uses the power of data analytics and machine learning to help admins and brands create, moderate, grow and leverage communities meaningfully. Since its launch in a span of one year, it has leveraged by 3000+ communities globally with over 60 million community members.
- Understand and translate business solutions into mathematical models and work on building model-based solutions around these using NLP and ML
- Work with product and technology to integrate the model into business solutions
- Take full accountability of data & model integrity and ensure proper implementation and validation of modeling results
- Setup a framework for use of cutting-edge data mining, machine learning techniques
- Use techniques from artificial intelligence/ machine learning to solve supervised & unsupervised learning problems
- Design solutions for complex business problems related to BIG Data by using NLP/ Machine Learning/ Text Mining techniques
- Recommend & implement best practices around the application of statistical modeling
- Develop & implement solutions to fit business problems which may include applying algorithms from a standard statistical tool or custom algorithm development
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computational Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning or Computer Science with a focus on Data Science
- Strong foundations in Data Science concepts especially in text analytics and NLP
- 8+ Years in Data Science (NLP/Text Analytics)
- Hands on experience in R, Python and Big Data
- Experience in building robust models using Machine Learnings
- Track record of driving business value and growth by leveraging analytics and innovative solutions
- Team leading experience is highly preferred
- Good to have: Experience in SaaS startup.
Job Offer :
Based in Bangalore, be a part of the first and only community management tool available that lets group admins build a scalable community. Work with some of the world's largest Fortune 100 companies such as Nestle, J&J, Reckitt Benckiser, P&G and Abbott.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact - Radhika Gupta- on - +91 124 452 5423- .
Contact - Radhika Gupta - +91 124 452 5423
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.