Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:924 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Leader - Compensation & Rewards - BPO/ITeS (15-18 yrs)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 15 years- experience in Compensation, Rewards Globally. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic /smart professional keen/hungry to grow their career in HR Outsourcing. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Bangalore/Mumbai
WORK SHIFT : US Shift (6:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.)
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Accountable for global as well as local design for total rewards, annual compensation, incentive plans, etc.
- Responsible for the providing business insights and industry benchmarking.
- Developing innovative processes and approaches for effective client service relationship
- Managing internal and external stakeholders to ensure good working relationship
- Ensuring that leading inputs are available for technology configurations (Cloud HRIS)
- Being able to create global quality frameworks
- Owning and managing all process escalations working globally
- Minimum experience of 15 years and relevant experience of 10 plus years in Global Total rewards and Compensation
- Travelling reediness
- Graduation/Post graduation Full time preferably from a tier 1 institute
- Should have excellent communication skills (knowledge of any European Language is an added advantage)
- Should be an expert in analytics having the background of AI and automation will be preferred
- Should have faced and managed clients at mid to senior level from different geography (US/UK/Europe)
- Should be proficient in using HR cloud platforms like Workday, Success Factors, Oracle etc.
- Exposure to Lean six sigma and operational excellence
- Global HR certifications is a plus
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.