CEO at KayZen Group
Views:36607 Applications:1600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Lead/VP - Talent Acquisition Business Partner - Bank (12-18 yrs)
Lead Talent Acquisition Partner - Global Banking Ops (Providing coverage to 4-5 Sites) within Global In-house captive Role:
We have been retained by one of the Premier Banking Global In-House Capitve to identify a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner supporting all their Global Sites for the Investment Banking / Markets functions. Location would be Bengaluru with significant interface (in person & remotely) within Global Sites & Business.
Role Title: Lead - Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Role Grade: Vice President (VP)
- Partner with business leaders and HR teams to drive strategic sourcing, recruiting and hiring strategy. Utilizes workforce planning analytics to proactively initiate and drive solutions across departments and businesses
- Evaluate existing recruitment process, by defining problems, measuring current state of process, root cause analysis, developing solutions to improve the process and establishing measurement systems
- Strategize, evaluate and implement innovative and cost-effective talent acquisition strategies
- Identify and establish broad talent acquisition best -practices.
- Standardization of recruitment policies & procedures, the assessment of recruitment needs, ensuring salaries are competitive to the external market,developing recruitment plans and collaborating with HR Partners in delivering high quality talent within established benchmarks for time-to-fill and cost-to-fill
- Drive vendor management strategy for business and advance key partnerships and relationships with third party providers. Develop preferred partner networks as needed .
- Continue to improve use of recruiting technology, partnering with HRIS team to roll optimize recruiting systems
- Partner with Marketing to secure a unified, globally attractive, high quality employment brand presence.
- Strong business partnering skills and ability to create effective and productive work relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills
- Flexible, creative and detail -oriented in ambiguous situations
- Strong execution and planning skills
Essential Qualifications / Skills
- Over 12 years experience in recruitment / talent acquisition in Banking Space [ESSENTIAL]
- Demonstrated ability of having delivered Strong results across multiple geographies supporting Banking Operations within India & other Offshoring sites [ESSENTIAL]
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders in a dynamic & multi-cultural business environment
- Self-started & ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to build relationship with internal & external talent acquisition teams to deliver results
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give Kishore of KayZenGroup a call on +91 85530 23272.