Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:1737 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Training - Aviation Services (8-10 yrs)
- Leadership role in handling end to end training framework for Pan India
- Autonomy in designing and delivering training modules basis business objectives
About Our Client :
Our client of one of the globally leading aviation services organization with a very strong footprint in India. Owing to its exponential revenue growth, they are looking to invest heavily into creating well defined organization structure and hence looking to hire a Pan India Training Manager based of Delhi
Job Description :
- Reporting into the CHRO, you will be responsible to setup the L&D framework along with meeting the global compliance framework with the following deliverable :
- Designing, developing and implementing a full training framework including mandatory training, skill based training, code of conduct, POSH, induction and on boarding, soft skills and behavioral training etc.
- Ensure proper and timely LMS management
- Be the sole custodian of conducting Training need analysis for soft skill or behavioral development
- Leading the Training needs analysis efforts both from an individual employee as well as organizational intervention perspectives
- Designing and scheduling the training calendar for the entire year and making sure that the training needs are met in time
- Understanding Behavioral and Leadership development needs of the businesses in order to design and deliver high impact learning programs
- Design and facilitate trainings around POSH, Code of Conduct, Induction, Work ethics, professional trainings and business related trainings (customer satisfaction, feedback mechanism etc.)
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the methods for measuring & monitoring effectiveness of training programs on the metrics of Learning impact, Behavioral impact and results.
- Support the development of High potential employees at field, senior and middle managerial levels, ensuring a robust pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Support vendors in developing learning content and design in alignment with business needs
The Successful Applicant :
- 8-12 years of experience in Learning & Development with hands on exposure to setting up Learning & Development frameworks
- Strong exposure to both design, conceptualization and delivery of training programs
- Robust and mandatory experience in design and delivery of soft skills, behavioural skills, leadership development trainings, LMS management, POSH, Code of Conduct etc.
- Masters in Psychology is a must have
- Candidates from aviation and services, retail industry background is a must have
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to be in a Pan India role and lead the L&D interventions end to end for a global firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.