Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:258 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Lead - Third Party Risk Management - IT (15-20 yrs)
A leading IT Sector is looking for Lead - Third Party Risk Management in Gurgaon/Bangalore.
Exp: 15 yrs
CTC: 45 to 50 LPA
Team Management role.
- Participate and lead Enterprise Risk engagements.
- Involve actively in establish, maintain, and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- Help manage the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees, and communicating issues to project leaders.
- Help manage the financial aspects of engagements by tracking fees, margin, and profitability of projects.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skillsets for executing engagements and periodically review the status of engagements and work products
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant
- Support management in workforce planning, resourcing strategy, go to market strategy and demand generation
- Understand the business requirements clearly and lead practice development initiatives as required
Required skills -
- Relevant professional qualifications such as CA, MBA, MCA, MS
- Relevant experience in TPRM tools like Process Unity, Service Now, OneTrust, Prevalent, etc.
- Strong knowledge of ISO27001, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, PCI DSS, HiTRUST, HIPAA, ITIL, GRC.
- Professional experience with other Big4 / ITeS companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.