Lead - Talent Management - Tech Startup - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-13 yrs)
Talent Management Lead (Tech Startup)
Great opportunity for seasoned HR professionals having strong talent management experience.
- This role will offer you the opportunity to work on various aspects of Talent management ranging from Talent engagement, succession planning, Organizational Development, and DE&I program management.
- The candidates should have prior experience in the IT/analytics sector in a fast-paced environment along with substantial experience working on Talent management Projects. This is a highly employee focused, culture-building role and needs someone who has demonstrated success in the same.
Please do note MBA from a good B School is preferred.
Before you hit the apply button, please do read the key criteria needed.
The primary responsibilities would include:
- Providing professional expertise and support in the designing, developing, and implementing talent review process.
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for PM and QI policy development.
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Identify HiPot and work on their leadership development, Help in succession planning
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
To fit the bill:
- 10+ years of experience in Talent management and OD.
- Engineering degree followed by an MBA in HR from a top B school.
- Work experience in IT/Analytics/ SAAS companies.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are a recognized HR Leader (People Matters) or a Ted-ex speaker then you will get higher weightage.
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV and CTC.