Business Unit Manager at GlobalHunt India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2125 Applications:666 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Lead - Talent Management - Pharma (3-8 yrs)
Exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading Pharma company
Job Role: Lead Talent Management
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3-8 Years.
Education: MBA premier/Tier1
1. Man power planning and resource management, creation and updating of HR policies and processes, HR Manual Appraisals and Career progressions and promotional policies.
2. Enable the organizations long term growth through developing and implementing the talent management strategy, including talent assessment, development, redeployment and succession planning.
3. Own Talent development and execution, drive key talent retention & development efforts, ensure successful on boarding including orientation and new manager assimilation.
4. Develop talent solutions and design approaches for enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
5. Ensure that the organization is aligned with the market in terms of C&B, through compensation planning and bench marking.
6. HR Operations, employee records and data management.
7. Lead Employee Engagement, employee communication & fun at work activities.
8. Working with senior management to devise methodologies to improve organizational climate, employee morale and productivity
Key skills required:
- Should have handled Training and Development
- The candidate should have experience of implementing a Performance Management System, including training Managers and employees in use of the same.
- Should have worked on Change Management initiatives
- Should have worked as a HR Business Partner
- Should have basic understanding of HR Compliances (ESI/PF/Labor Law)
- Should have exposure to Compensation & Benefits
- Exposure to Reward & Recognition