Assistant Manager at Boyen Haddin
Views:2451 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:340
Lead - Talent Management - Chemicals (21-25 yrs)
Key Accountabilities & Outcomes:
Main areas of accountability / key goals of the Job.:
- Should contain five to Seven Key Accountabilities.
- Can be derived through Balanced Score Card Perspectives (Financial, Customer, Internal Process & Learning and Growth)
Major Activities/ Tasks:
- The tasks under Key Responsibility that the Job holder is supposed to perform to achieve the business goals
- Drive Employee Engagement Initiatives in Collaboration with Business HR Partners
- Conduct employee engagement surveys per plan at organizational level.
- Responsible to drive the employee engagement communication to all employees through different mediums such as focused group discussions, emailers etc.
- Responsible to present the diagnostic study at Org level to senior leaders with deep dive at root cause level.
- Define and execute employee engagement initiatives both at corp and sector level and track its implementation and effectiveness of rolled initiatives.
- Track engagement levels through sector HR and identify areas that required interventions.
- Define different employee connects programs and ensuring its successful implementation.
- Institutionalizing employee well-being framework in alignment with our employee value proposition.
- Conceptualize, Design, and Drive Organization Effectiveness Initiatives
- Responsible to roll out dipstick survey for different organizational processes to continuously review its effectiveness.
- Identify areas of improvement based on pulse check surveys and prepare action plans in consultation with respective responsible teams.
- Conduct diagnostic to baseline areas in identified areas for improvement and design initiatives
- Provide Support in execution/ implementation of org effectiveness initiatives.
- Create the Diversity & inclusion agenda for co. and implement initiatives to deliver on agenda
- Design and Program Manage Business Leadership/ Managerial Development and Coaching Programs
- Identify need for leadership & talent development (talent gap assessment) aligned with business, culture and people strategy of each business sectors
- Act as coach to top leaders in the organization to drive high performance culture in the organization
- Design and launch Business leadership development programs aligned with Business Strategy.
- Drive MDPs aligned with Individual/ behavioural developmental needs.
- Identify high potential individuals, determine work abilities, and professional support needed to engage and retain new talent.
- Identify external coaches and program manage execution of coaching assignments with coaching effectiveness measures.
- Identify and crystalize the action learning projects for identified leaders as per need in business and drive its successful execution as per the measure of performance.
- Ensuring the people readiness objective of the LDP initiative is met and incumbent are in "ready now" phase.
- Drive People Capability development through Talent Management Process
- Conduct regular training needs assessment within the organization for launching new training and staff development initiatives
- Create a learning framework as per sector/business needs, employee cadres, Talent Talk outcomes and diagnostics studies.
- Responsible to drive the Potential assessment framework across the organization and cadres and drive Top Talent Development through individual development plans execution.
- Responsible to create Succession Planning framework by evaluating the key roles, key person and retention matrix and have talent pipeline ready for all such identified roles for SMC and above.
- Review evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments
- Oversee evaluation of different learning partners such as training agencies, E-learning content partners, LMS partners, Facilitators etc.
- Drive relationship building with premier institutes in different domains.
- Assess effectiveness of employee training and development programs
- Campus Trainee Management
- Design the campus hiring (Engineering Trainee, Management Trainee, etc.) programs including target campuses, hiring plan for the year, training journey, assessment, and potential hire into organization
- Work with sector and functional heads for integration of the trainee program into sectoral plans
- Program & manage the end-to-end campus hiring to role assessment initiative within co. along with sector HRBPs
Work Relations (Internal and External):
- Main interface of the Job Holder (Working relationships with Key stakeholders/ internal customers
- Other Job Holders that the Job holder have may to liaise, report or coordinate with
- Main interface of the Job Holder (Working relationships with Key stakeholders/ external customers
- President - HR
- Sector Heads, Functional Heads:
- Sector HR
- HR COEs
- Internal / External Training Partners
- External experts / consultants/ agencies to which work gets outsourced for employee engagement, people analytics, EVP.
- List the significant numerical data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning this job such as budget, cost, revenue etc.
- Mention the team size (direct reporters only) the Job Holder would have to manage for the scope of activities concerning to this role
1-2 direct reporters
What are the capabilities required by the Job Holder at this position:
- Specify Knowledge ( technical expertise), experience, skills, behavioural competencies, personality required
- It depicts candidate profile for making hiring decision and helps incumbent profile for competency mapping
Education Qualifications / Background:
- State minimum qualification required by the Job Holder to work effectively on this position
- MBA (preferable in HR)
- Relevant and Total Years of Experience
- Mention years of experience required for the job.
- Elaborate more of the relevance / type of the job experience required by the role
- 21 - 23 yrs years of experience with a mix of HRBP and OE / Talent management/ L&D role in any reputed large size organization
- Technical/ Functional Expertise
- Stare minimum proficiency required on specific technical or functional skills required for the Job Role
- Leadership Development
- Competency Development and Assessment
- Program Management
- Succession Planning
- Stakeholder management
- Behavioural Competencies (List only 3- 5 specific behavioural competencies)
- State behavioural competencies required to function effectively at this position
- Negotiation and Influence
- Decision Making
- Innovation and Out-of-box Thinking
- Personality (List only 3- 5 specific personality characteristics)
- Write personal characteristics/ personality type that is suitable to work at this job level.
- Respect Integrity
- Non discrimination
- Excellence in whatever we do
- Eye for detail