Consultant at Crescendo
Views:1397 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Shared Services (15-18 yrs)
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Shared Services (15 to 18 years)
An exciting job opportunity with one of the leading management consulting organization for HR Professionals with 14+ years of relevant experience, Talent Acquisition services for across multiple clients. You will utilize your domain expertise and experience in HR for providing end to end delivery to multiple clients across the globe. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Bangalore
Work Timings: 6:30pm to 3:30 am
Your Employer :
One of the leading managements consulting organization, providing professional services in Strategy, Consulting Digital, Technology and Operations.
- This role will be a regional leadership and delivery role responsible for client's professional hiring activities in line with Global market norms for various professional job profiles (i.e. Supply Chain, HR, IT, Finance and Marketing etc.) and in line with the client's professional recruiting process
- Connecting with regional Hiring Managers / Functional stakeholders while ensuring all the Service Levels are met along with high levels of customer satisfaction from the client
- Accountable for the overall execution and service delivery of recruitment activities within the client
- Experience in Human Resources as a Talent Acquisition Lead in a Shared Service portfolio
- This role also provides service advice to the client, Account Lead, COE Team and HR Business Partners across the client base on a need basis in consultation with Cluster Leads.
- Involved in objective setting for the Recruitment team, including budget development and defining operational policies
- Accountable for and makes independent decisions impacting operational direction and client satisfaction of recruitment for large complex group or groupings within client organization.
- Responsible for communication of strategy, initiatives, local plans and performance metrics across own area of responsibility
- Initiate and promote continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence
- Accountable for consistency of messages and profile development across the client's organization
- Ensure client's recruiting strategy is in line with diversity objectives
- Collaborate with Recruitment Leads across the organization to ensure reusability, consistency and standardization in recruiting practices
- Collaborate with client leadership on profile development, and supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives. Includes monitoring the recruiting pipeline against key performance indicators and adjusting the plan if necessary
- Report on and accountable for client satisfaction of recruitment progress and metrics, team member productivity/activity and issues to client and Senior Recruiting Lead
- Responsible for recruitment contractual obligations and completion of recruitment deliverables to the department of responsibility within the client
What is in Store for You?
- Working with C-suit or Senior Client Executives
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry.
- Market leading remuneration