Deputy Manager | Human Resources at ABC Consultants
Views:679 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Lead - Talent Acquisition - RPO Unit (10-13 yrs)
Lead - Talent Acquisition - RPO Unit of ABC Consultants.(In-house Recruitment role)
- FlexAbility is the RPO division of ABC Consultants and has been delivering customized end to end RPO and Resource Augmentation solutions to large multinational and Indian corporates for the past 10 years in India. It is headquartered at New Delhi with geographical presence across Pan- INDIA.
- Our strategic partnership with Alexander Mann Solutions allows us to deliver top-tier Talent services, measurable innovation and operational rigour positively impacting business outcomes for our clients.
- FlexAbility has an ISO 27001 certified shared service centre in New Delhi along with sourcing hubs in Mumbai, Bangalore & Hyderabad to support their fortune 250 RPO clients.
- People Centric Workplace
- Strategic partnership with Alexander Mann Solutions
- Tenured Leadership Management
- Innovative Talent Solutions
- Customised Client-focused services
- Insight led, Market driven, Consultative and solution driven
- Dedicated Sourcing Centres- Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Our services- RPO, RA, Projects, Professional Services.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the lead time for recruitment, recruitment budget
- Collaborate with the TA team to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies for various positions
- Recruit, assess, and hire top talent within defined TAT thereby ensuring Cost effectiveness
- Process Compliance & improvement
- Data management/ MIS/ MS EXCEL
Desired Skills and Experience :
- You will have a Master's degree in HR
- 10+ years of experience
- Preferably from RPO background with strong understanding of the Banking/ Pharma space.
Deputy Manager - Human Resources