Lead - Talent Acquisition - IT (4-6 yrs)
Lead - Talent Acquisition - IT Firm
Talent Acquisition Lead - Top IT company
Reporting to : VP Talent Acquisition
Team Handling for IT recruitments
Job profile :
- Talent Strategy and Stakeholder Management; Partnering closely with business leaders to understand their business strategy and talent needs.
- Collaborating with business heads and line managers in evaluating existing / future talent requirements, defining critical roles, core competencies and finalizing acquisition plans for sourcing potential talents and sharing the talent availability market intelligence details.
- Leveraging deep recruiting expertise in implementing strategy that can attract top talent with required skillsets to support the business and growth objectives.
- Team Handling and Process Enhancements; Managing and inspiring my team to deliver outstanding results while effectively maintaining SLAs like cost per hire, diversity ratio, monthly and quarterly offer targets, leadership offers, source mix, offer to join ratio for the BU, talent experience.
- Capability building within team , work allocation within recruiters and sourcers , succession planning, providing feedback to reportees through bi-weekly check-in discussions, providing inputs during the annual talent discussion from career growth stand point.
- Managing Profile Supply and pipeline building; Coordinating with several channels such as internal sourcing team, vendors, marcom team and ensuring supply of profiles profiles through various channels.
- Leadership Hiring; taking care of end to end hiring for Leadership positions such as Managing Directors, Associate Directors and Senior Managers.
- Talent Reporting and Analytics; Managing Recruitment Dashboard sharing various weekly and monthly reports( diversity analysis, market intelligence, forecasting and joiners analysis, decline analysis, panel analysis) with the Business and HR leadership team.
- Should have good interpersonal skills. Ability to manage, motivate and lead team. Should possess relationship building skills.
- The incumbent must be a B tech/MBA.
- Multiple positions in Top Metro cities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.