AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1894 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Hyperlocal Delivery Startup (6-9 yrs)
It is one stop shop for all the delivery needs in India. They welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us.
Utilize all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social-media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for positions
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Enhance the current recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Lead, oversee and develop the members of the recruiting team by determining the recruitment KPI's.
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
Skills & Qualifications
- 6-8 years of experience in Recruitment and Proven experience as a talent acquisition manager and a leader and strategic thinker.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.)
- Hands-on recruitment experience in social media hiring, Diversity hiring.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills