Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:705 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Lead - Talent Acquisition - FMCG/Telecom (10-15 yrs)
- Lead talent acquisition planning and implementation of bulk non IT hiring
- Another role is for HR new initiatives
- Recognizing the different perspectives and priorities of executives and functional groups to effectively meet the diverse needs and timing of the various business leaders;
- Partnering with third-party vendors (as needed) and functioning as the key representative and resource for hiring managers by providing creative methods of building prospect pools
- Establishing proper expectation levels for all parties involved in hiring practices by coordinating, implementing, and continuously improving the hiring process with clients;
- Developing and maintaining a strong rapport with key leaders
- Application of strategic talent acquisition planning and recommendations;
- Involved in hiring practices by coordinating, implementing, and continuously improving the hiring process with clients;
- Providing counsel and expertise in all areas of recruitment and selection (e.g., the end-to-end recruiting process, trends and intelligence in the talent marketplace, assessment techniques, etc.).
- Analyzing and writing job descriptions to determine required qualifications and specifications for appropriate research channels;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.