Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:160 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - Talent Acquisition - BFS/FMCD/BPO (7-12 yrs)
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Jaipur Location
The job requires the Head of Talent acquisition & marketing to be a highly skilled strategic leader and storyteller with demonstrated expertise in building and nurturing a robust, end-to-end demand funnel of highly qualified talent across a number of critical role segments and geographies, and the ability to create a competitive talent engagement model that successfully converts qualified candidates into successful employees.
Responsibilities and desired expertise include :
- Design and deliver an effective Recruitment marketing strategy across all employer brand-building and recruitment channels to attract, engage, nurture, and convert a strong talent pipeline.
- Build and manage a world-class talent demand generation and engagement engine, inclusive of an industry-leading careers web-journey and other talent acquisition & marketing platforms and relationships (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Job boards, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Oversee the recruitment marketing funnel metrics across all channels and measure, analyze and evaluate the sources and tactics that produce the best hires for the organization in the most efficient manner.
- Engage with business leaders to understand current business trends that could affect changes in talent strategy.
- Collaborate across Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Operations, and partners to support business leaders deliver on business and hiring objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.