Senior Recruitment Analyst at ExoTalent
Views:175 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Automobile Firm (7-10 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Lead - Leading Automobile MNC
Job Description :
- MBA with demonstrable experience of 7-10 years in managing complex and high volume recruitment operations involving multiple locations, business requirements and stakeholders
- Has a strong understanding of IT industry recruitment domain and its process, Thorough Understanding of any one of the ATS
- Proficiency in handling a team size of recruiters.
- Is able to strategize based on market intelligence of skills
- Ability to drive the execution of innovative ways of finding talent in the market
- Service Orientation, with strong operational discipline that translates into delighted customer service, adherence to SLAs, budgets, process metrics, statutory and other compliances.
- Professional oral and written communication skills; must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization with tact and diplomacy, and with a high level of cultural sensitivity
Additional Information :
Operational Responsibilities :
- Accountable for managing recruitment process and position closures for the assigned BUs
- Develops and Leads hiring plan discussions with hiring managers and business partners.
- Develop and Implement recruitment strategy, refine strategy dynamically based on business need
- Understanding of market intelligence of skills
- Is able to drive the execution of innovative ways of finding talent in the market
- Responsible for optimizing recruiting costs
- Responsible for optimal staffing within team during peak loads and lean hiring cycles
- Ensures equal loading among the team
- Monitors key SLAs/KPIs pertaining to recruitment
- Drive analytics and is able to derive meaningful insights based on recruitment data
- Guide and mentors the team, technically
- Responsible for professional development of team assigned
- Responsible for continuous improvements in processes and IT for recruitment
- Should lead by example by continuously motivating the team towards delivery excellence.
- Collaborates well with relevant stakeholders.
Qualifications : MBA Full Time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.