Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1641 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Lead - Subcontracting Staffing Center - IT (12-18 yrs)
Subcontracting Staffing Center
Job Description :
- As a Subcontracting Staffing Center lead, the primary responsibility will be to actively participate in planning and executing the plan for fulfillment needs for the organization through the contingent workforce.
- Provide Market Intelligence data from the contingent workforce market - the new and upcoming trends, different models that can value add to the business growth.
- Suggest and implement unique models to support fulfillment while keeping the cost in control and provide savings
- Develop the supplier base to build long term Supplier relationship
- Manage and Drive a team of 10+ members to deliver the objectives
- Empower the team to excel.
- Collaborate and work with global teams to exchange best practices
- Excellent leadership, organizational and stakeholder management skills, with ability to work on a global team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to consult, influence, and manage clients. Ability to drive efforts/projects through relationships and a broad knowledge base.
- Recruitment experience preferably in the contracting space
- Good team management capabilities