Senior Consultant at Marketscope
Views:165 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead Solution Architect - ITIL (15-21 yrs)
- Work on RFPs, both customer originated as well as proactive proposals, and customer identified projects for overall service improvements and state-of-the-art solution implementation.
- Researches overall application support tools across ERPs and non-ERP solutions, industry leading standards and methodologies in the market. Tools in the area of AI Ops, RPA, Devops..
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and implementation of the identified solutions.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with existing clients or prospects.
- Advises and recommends application support strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Develops practices, process and methodologies to audit existing engagements and guide them for implementation of improvements projects to fix the gaps identified.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the solution architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- Collaborates with all relevant verticals / horizontals in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the goals identified. Recommends and defines the most suitable solution.
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
Education, qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum BTech / MCA / BE or equivalent
- 15+ years of overall experience with 5 years of minimum relevant technical experience in the application support field especially in pre-sales roles.
- Preferred Certification in ITIL
- Experience of managing large application support engagement with proven improvement records.
- Soft skills: Excellent communication, team working, critical analysis and decision making, problem solving, creative thinking.
- Ability to work hands on for customer situations and develop proposals for implementation
Key Performance Indicators:
- Bid to win ratio
- Stakeholders and customer satisfaction
- Implement best practices in minimum 2 live customer engagements in a given year and lead the initiative to optimize the costs
- Reducing time to market
- Reducing IT costs for customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.