Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:172 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Service & Sales Tech - Diagnostics/Critical Care Products (1-15 yrs)
Service & Sales Tech Lead-(Diagnostics/Critical Care products)-UGANDA-East Africa
- Handling Service and Sales for Imaging & Critical Care products
- Understanding and anticipating customers and market need.
- Developing and managing timelines for multiple projects.
- Leading the Critical Care & Diagnostics Vertical by proposing a strategy for the vertical, managing the resources, budget, impact and focusing on results and revenue for the vertical.
- Writing concept documents, proposals and contracts.
- Tracking all activities related to new business ventures.
- Helping meet annual strategic goals and revenue targets.
- Building longer term relationships with key customers.
- Seeking input from content experts, marketing department, and operations team on program and proposal development.
- Developing business models and detailed project budgets.
- Effecting a smooth transition to the teams that will execute new programs or projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-15 years in handling critical care and imaging products service and sales in India/Africa.
- Experience in Anestesia, ventilators, Patient monitors, X-Ray and any diagnostic equipment will be added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.