Senior HR Executive at ANRI FS Private Limited
Views:654 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Lead - Service Delivery/Order To Cash - BPO/ITeS/KPO (20-25 yrs)
Service Delivery Lead- OTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a delivery head, responsible for:
- Tower leader with over 20+ years of relevant experience. He/she will be responsible for managing a tower supporting the Multiple Geographies. Experience in Robotics/Six Sigma/Quality.
- Conceptualizing and implementing business plans in tandem with the vision of the business unit and the organization
- Focus on quality service delivery enhance the client satisfaction score and manage profitable growth
- Evaluation and prioritization of business processes for offshore service delivery
- Interface with client teams to evolve a suitable transition approach
- Oversee knowledge transfer
- Manage the relationship with the client business heads
- Manage service delivery and meet customer requirements as per agreed SLAs.
- Should ensure Customer satisfaction & Operational excellence
- Function as point of escalation for all delivery issues
- Build and manage excellent business relationships with internal/external customer groups, peers and senior management
- Ensure training & developmental plan for all the team members
- Innovate and Improvise on processes with hard targets for process improvements
- Evaluate process changes feasibility and work closely with the client to implement changes
- Driving Quality initiatives including Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma etc.
- Imbibe HCL's culture of focus on 'value' in the team with implementation of Value Portal
- Work with Transformation Board for generation, evaluation and implementation of big ticket ideas
- Deep domain expertise in OTC ; especially Collections, Cash Applications, Billing & order management and data management.
- Excellent inter personal and people management skills, with an ability to lead the team from the front; should have handled large teams (1000+ FTEs)
- Good understanding (preferably hands on work experience) in ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, JDE etc.,
- Good Analytical Skills Excellent Communications skills, both verbal and Non-Verbal
Desired Skill Sets/Preferred Attributes:
- Good knowledge of Quality Principles and Six Sigma certification.
- Should have transitioned at least two to three projects