AVP - Operations and Leadership Hiring at Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd
Views:945 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead/Senior Manager/Area General Manager - Transition - HRO Domain - BPO (10-19 yrs)
Need to be a designated Transition project manager with extensive experience in handling HRO onsite transition management, need to be an end to end project manager - right from due diligence, scoping, creating transition framework, implementation and till successful completion and hand over to the delivery resourced.
HRO - End to end Domain expert preferred
PMP/ PMI Certification will be of added advantage
Role is lead and execute HRO transition project management
To plan and oversee the implementation and delivery of multiple process transition or migration project plans, manage and develop team of Manager(s) and Implementation Manager(s) and to manage project related risks and concerns
- Oversee implementation, delivery and complex program management of process transitions or migrations in the HRO operations LOB
- Provide project resource inputs to the Head;
- Ensure adherence to project plan and its timelines;
- Assist the Head in internal & external relationship management;
- Publish basic MI for the team on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns;
- Own and manage project related risks; and
- Coach, guide and support team to achieve individual, team and department objectives.
- Planning for project implementations and adherence to timelines and quality norms
- Development of team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.