Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:1833 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
LEAD School - Regional Head - P&L (8-15 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
To Lead the team of Cluster Heads and Area Managers of the assigned region and ensure the Sales targets are achieved.
- Own the P&L, sales, operations of the region.
- Hire, train and manage a team of cluster managers and area managers across multiple locations.
- Provide direction to the sales team by developing, implementing and monitoring progress of the yearly and monthly sales plan.
- Be the custodian of revenue performance of the region and also be responsible for yield maximization.
- Design the sales strategy, set business goals & drive execution to achieve these goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Lead a team of 20-25 cluster managers & area managers.
Essential: MBA Tier -1/2 college
Contributions to the Education industry desirable
- 8-10 years in new client acquisition with 2-4 years in team leadership roles.
- Significant experience in pan-India Sales solution delivery and successful leadership of large volume, high quality sales engagement is required
- Excellent in skills like new client acquisition, negotiation and closing the deal.
- Ready to travel across the given Territory/ zone.
- Experience of working in a new age EdTech organization.
- Exposure to working with global best practices.
- Leadership skills to hire, coach and manage a large team.
- Excellent analytical & planning skills are organized and effective.
- Exposure to using technology tools used in the EdTech industry.
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
- Proficient with multiple technologies
- Leadership skills to independently source and hire
Desirable - Having cultural sensitivity and abilities to work as a part of a diverse team.