Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:437 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
LEAD School - Deputy Regional Manager - P&L (5-12 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
The Regional Manager- Institutional Business plays a critical role in helping us achieve this mission
- He/she will directly work with business leaders and team to ensure the high standard brand awareness of LEAD School. We are looking for highly competent professionals who understand what it takes to ensure quality education and are excited by the idea of spending time at our partner schools.
- Own the P&L, sales, operations of the region.
- Hire, train and manage a team of cluster managers and area managers across multiple locations.
- Provide direction to the sales team by developing, implementing and monitoring progress of the yearly and monthly sales plan.
- Be the custodian of revenue performance of the region and also be responsible for yield maximization.
- Design the sales strategy, set business goals & drive execution to achieve these goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Lead a team of 20-25 cluster managers & area managers.
- Experience with new age tech firms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- 8-12 years of experience.
- Experience of managing large teams.
Qualification: MBA from Tier 1/2 institute.
- Team Handling
- Direct Sales
- Corporate Sales.
- Business 2 Business