Talent Acquisition at Genpact
Views:316 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead - Robotic Process Automation (17-22 yrs)
Leadership opportunity_Robotic Process Automation
- RPA Lead will be an integral part of our RPA development teams.
- He/She will be responsible for identifying/implementing automation solutions.
- Must have exposure in project implementations as Technical Project manager and understanding of end-to-end process.
- Delivery Management : Delivery management ranging from creation of SOW to sign- off on the final delivery
- Project Health : Responsible for overall health of the project including schedule, cost and quality. Proactively highlight risks to management
- Project Constraints : Handle project constraints and dependencies, proactively highlight potential impact
- Project Plan : Build and run project as per project management plan ensuring project objectives and project charter are met
- Project Schedule : Build project schedule, define project achievements and acceptance criteria for each landmark
- Project AOI : Lead project AOI as per defined organization standards Bridge between the customer (internal and external) and the development team through which requirements flow
- Team Management : Team formation and management including resume profiling, training and mentoring resources
- Work Management : Work allocation and tracking to prevent schedule deviations, quality baseline deviations
- Quality Management : Ensure project is delivered as per base lined quality standards
Qualifications we seek in you!
Minimum Qualification : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Preferred qualifications : BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.