Lead - Public Relations - IT (3-10 yrs)
Why work with us :
- We are passionate about our vision and our product, and have a young, diverse and vibrant team working towards this vision.
- We work with some of the biggest names in broadcasting
- We work on some of the biggest sporting events in the world
- We are growing daily- we have scanned 1650m videos, delivered 4.2x higher engagement and 60% growth in viewership time for our clients, along with 1280 mn hours of manual labor saved
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
What are we looking for :
- Degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.