Lead - Public Relations - IT (3-10 yrs)
Why work with us :
- We are passionate about our vision and our product, and have a young, diverse and vibrant team working towards this vision.
- We work with some of the biggest names in broadcasting
- We work on some of the biggest sporting events in the world
- We are growing daily- we have scanned 1650m videos, delivered 4.2x higher engagement and 60% growth in viewership time for our clients, along with 1280 mn hours of manual labor saved
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
What are we looking for :
- Degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit