Senior Consultant at Marketscope
Views:125 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead/Project Manager - Trade Finance Domain - IT (15-17 yrs)
Lead - Trade Finance
- Required experience in understanding customer business needs in Banking Industry
- Required experience in Banking solution consulting, Application development, customization and competency building.
a. Specifically candidate has previously worked as Project Manager in Trade Finance.
b. Is able to communicate value proposition of solutions to business heads and leaders in Banking organizations
- Required experience in interviewing customers, reviewing business processes and document artifacts to elicit solution / product requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must display customer obsession, patience, humour and a can-do / whatever-it-takes resourceful and positive attitude.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt; demonstrates expertise and passion in chosen areas of domain and technology.
- Able to work in matrix structure with multiple stakeholders, namely, Product engineering, COE, Pre-sales, Sales and Customer.
- Can set and meet deadlines, multitask, and prioritize. Able to manage a high volume of tasks and multiple projects.
- Engineering and/or MBA Graduate having 10-15 years of experience in Application Development & leading Large Enterprise Wide projects using Java/J2ee at reputed technology or product organizations
- Lead the Trade finance practice in the company to generate more business.
- Demonstrated a successful career in Trade finance Consulting, Implementation, Presales etc..
- Trade finance domain expertise with respect to following products :
- Import LC
- Export LC
- Import Collection
- Export Collection
- Bank Guarantee
- Standby LC
- Open account Trade services
- Research & Competitor analysis of Trade Solutions in the market.
- Define GTM Strategy for Trade finance accelerators/solutions
- Optimize existing Trade solutions accelerators and recommend industry best practices
- Should have hands-on experience on one or more of the following:
- Middle tier handson with Application servers, ESB, messaging architectures, multi-tier s/w development
- Specific responsibilities include: driving the team on the axes of innovation and implementation, creating and reviewing architectural designs, mentoring the team and honing its engineering skills.
- Handling a team of developers, product owners, UX including code reviews & people management.
- Extremely strong coding background, passion for designing architecting software components.
- Review and ensure the preparation of the following:
- System Architecture
- External Specifications
- Internal Specifications
- Software Development Plan, Configuration Management Plan and Project plan
- Technical Documentation