Senior Manager - HR at Technoserve
Views:2277 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Lead Project Manager - Education/Skilling/Training (9-14 yrs)
1. Location: currently staying in Mumbai or interested to move to Mumbai
2. Academics: Only XLRI, TISS Lady Shriram College (LSR), Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), St. Stephens (Delhi), Delhi University
3. Industry: Non- Profit, Social Services, Consulting / Even those interested to move into Non-Profit / NGO sector
4. Experience: 9 - 14 years
5. Current Salary range: 10-24 Lacs
- The Campus to Corporate Careers program transforms underprivileged college youth by impacting 4 major barriers - lack of information, soft and technical gaps, limited access to gainful employment, and being ill-equipped with tools for success of job search.
- The role would lead and implement a project on providing Life Skills training and Employability Support for Youth in Urban areas.
- To build a scalable platform of blended learning which can transform disadvantaged youth bringing their households out of the poverty trap.
- Anchoring program implementation, stakeholder engagement, business and partnership development, team management, participating in design/strategy, rolling-out pilots.
- Exposure to skills development and youth employability projects, Training Design & Delivery, and projects related to Education and Technology sector will be added advantage. - Should have demonstrated ability to lead a young team of 30 members
- Demonstrated ability to network with large corporates, and donor management for scaling up programs
- MBA from Premier Universities
- 9-14 years in corporate or Development sector handling large scale implementations, training & project delivery, team management