Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:494 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Project Management - EduTech (8-12 yrs)
Hiring for a Prestigious Edutech
- Overall management and responsibility of Project Management function in Global Design Team, which produces over 100 new E-Learning projects annually.
- Responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining all Project Management systems and processes in Global Design Team, including blueprints and templates in Wrike platform.
- Implement process improvement initiatives in the Global Design Project Management team.
- Represent the Global Design Team on cross-functional committees and teams that target process improvements and implement systems thinking throughout the company.
- Overall responsibility for meeting timelines for all project deliverables in the Global Design Team.
- Overall responsibility for adequate resource utilization and managing resource availability for Global Design Team.
- Along with Design Leadership, work to ensure the deliverables meet the Quality standards as required by the organization. Work with Global Design Vendor Manager to implement a preferred vendor system.
- Work with Design and company leadership to provide strategic direction for the Global Design Team to meet company goals and objectives.
-- Conduct team appraisals, one-to-one meetings, identify training needs, and motivate the team to perform well.
- Prepare and review MIS and budget reports for discussion with the senior management.
- Share project learnings / best practices through knowledge sharing sessions or trainings in the Global Design Team and in the company at large.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.